GIVE ME THERAPY, I'M A WALKING TRAVESTY.

twentythree y.o. geographer, barista, yoga practitioner. University College London. born and bred in the lil' island of Singapore. constantly searching for answers. extremely flawed, especially when it comes to imposing standards on others, expecting too much, not knowing when to close her mouth (to shut the fuck up or to stop eating). too crazy for her own good and has to be taken with a massive handful of salt. adores backpacking, hitch-hiking, hill-walking, red wine, whiskey, cocktails, fine food and good conversations.
REMINDER:
"open your heart. someone will come. someone will come for you. but you'd have to open your heart first."


© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016
◔ 12:50 AM // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ New Year's Resolution ❞

1. Mop my floor more. I've even bought 6 bottles of floor cleaner to ensure that I keep to this resolution. Because I need to ensure that I can sleep / roll / eat on my floor. Need to utilize my beautiful parquet floors to their full potential.

2. Actually get through my two tubs of protein powder. I've had them for two years, but I've always neglected to consume them. They are meant to be meal replacements, which is problematic because

  • If I actually don't need a meal, I'd forget to eat altogether, which also means that my protein powder will not be consumed.
  • If I'm actually hungry, nothing. Can. Stop. Me. From. Food.

3. NO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES. I MEAN NO, NO, NO! Ok here are a few exceptions
  • Only if they are on insane insane insane sale
  • Only if they are not taxed / have a massive delivery charge slapped on them
And for every item that I buy, I'd have to prepare to throw / give away another item.

4. Actually learn to be efficient.
  • Coffee is my best friend.


Labels: ,