GIVE ME THERAPY, I'M A WALKING TRAVESTY.

twentythree y.o. geographer, barista, yoga practitioner. University College London. born and bred in the lil' island of Singapore. constantly searching for answers. extremely flawed, especially when it comes to imposing standards on others, expecting too much, not knowing when to close her mouth (to shut the fuck up or to stop eating). too crazy for her own good and has to be taken with a massive handful of salt. adores backpacking, hitch-hiking, hill-walking, red wine, whiskey, cocktails, fine food and good conversations.
REMINDER:
"open your heart. someone will come. someone will come for you. but you'd have to open your heart first."


© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
◔ 1:39 PM // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ Post-Graduation Goalz ❞

Given that I'd be graduating in less than 6 months, and that I'd probably be busy leading my life, here's a little update as to what I intend to do:

1. Earn enough money by June for my license
2. Travel Switzerland in July
3. Return to Singapore, start finding a part-time job so that I can fund my license
4. Start on my license in October, attain it by November. Hopefully squeeze in a little trip with Oisin during his reading week in November.
5. Learn Japanese again, and actually work hard to master it.
6. Find a job (OR JOBS) when I get back by December. Hopefully the economy is still surviving enough to take in a young graduate willing to work for peanuts.

Labels: , , ,