GIVE ME THERAPY, I'M A WALKING TRAVESTY.

twentythree y.o. geographer, barista, yoga practitioner. University College London. born and bred in the lil' island of Singapore. constantly searching for answers. extremely flawed, especially when it comes to imposing standards on others, expecting too much, not knowing when to close her mouth (to shut the fuck up or to stop eating). too crazy for her own good and has to be taken with a massive handful of salt. adores backpacking, hitch-hiking, hill-walking, red wine, whiskey, cocktails, fine food and good conversations.
REMINDER:
"open your heart. someone will come. someone will come for you. but you'd have to open your heart first."


© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Tuesday, March 08, 2016
◔ 10:50 PM // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ Fking stupid. ❞

It's been so long since I felt so frustrated, and so tired at life.

I think the trigger was Oisin talking about his plans with mommy tomorrow, for him to treat his mom to a Mothers' Day Meal and for her to buy him a couple of shirts for his birthday.

And I mentioned that I've never actually gotten birthday presents, but I've always gotten money for my birthday (not much, but not complaining). And Oisin said that I should not feel bitter about not getting presents because I never ask for anything and I've stopped asking my parents for money since I was 16.

And it just feels so tiring and frustrating because my parents give my brother so much more money, while my dad asked me to live off the rest of my money for the next 4 months. And what really pissed me off was when my brother, with that horrible attitude of his, emailed all of us saying that he can't bring my luggage back because he's got two hands and he needs to bring his guitar back.

Sent a really snarky email back, reminding him of the fact that he's gone home more times in a single year than I have in my 3 years in London.

So fucking pissed off.

Labels: ,