GIVE ME THERAPY, I'M A WALKING TRAVESTY.

twentythree y.o. geographer, barista, yoga practitioner. University College London. born and bred in the lil' island of Singapore. constantly searching for answers. extremely flawed, especially when it comes to imposing standards on others, expecting too much, not knowing when to close her mouth (to shut the fuck up or to stop eating). too crazy for her own good and has to be taken with a massive handful of salt. adores backpacking, hitch-hiking, hill-walking, red wine, whiskey, cocktails, fine food and good conversations.
REMINDER:
"open your heart. someone will come. someone will come for you. but you'd have to open your heart first."


© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Saturday, January 14, 2017
◔ 3:19 AM // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ How long are you in Singapore for? ❞

*NSFW*

My response: for now.

For now. In the short term, in the next 6 months. I really don't know what comes after that.

I spent the week coping with living with a family again. For all the lovely new friendships I've made in Singapore, and all the amazing friendships that I've reconnected with over the past two months or so, I think the glaringly huge neon warning sign at the back of my head screams HOW ARE YOU TO LIVE WITH A FAMILY?

I want to go out, have fun, meet people; not constantly lying to my mother about what I'm doing and where I'm going and all the shenanigans I get involved in outside. (e.g. drinking in a roastery, spilling wine all over the floor, drunken making out in the smoking area...)

I think the biggest thing that my mother should learn is: never probe into anything that you're not prepared to find out about. Including my vibrator. Yes, my fucking vibrator.

And I think my mother is the biggest reason why I'm able to lie with a straight face.

Labels: ,