GIVE ME THERAPY, I'M A WALKING TRAVESTY.

twentythree y.o. geographer, barista, yoga practitioner. University College London. born and bred in the lil' island of Singapore. constantly searching for answers. extremely flawed, especially when it comes to imposing standards on others, expecting too much, not knowing when to close her mouth (to shut the fuck up or to stop eating). too crazy for her own good and has to be taken with a massive handful of salt. adores backpacking, hitch-hiking, hill-walking, red wine, whiskey, cocktails, fine food and good conversations.
REMINDER:
"open your heart. someone will come. someone will come for you. but you'd have to open your heart first."


© Uni* template by ohfudge!

Saturday, December 31, 2016
◔ 5:27 PM // ✎ 0 comment(s)
❝ New Year, New Me. Hopefully. ❞

12/31

It's been an incredibly difficult year. Doesn't help that so much shit has gone down over the past two weeks that I don't even fucking remember all my struggles from earlier this year.

May next year be better. Please? Maybe at some point I'd get well enough to write a proper blog post, but until then I guess?

--

1/2

This year ended really badly. Full of unnecessary heartbreak, wasted emotions and all of that, which drained me of all of my positivity and energy; what is really getting me through is just telling myself to keep plodding on. Step by step. Breath by breath.

Haven't come to terms with all of it yet but maybe I will soon, and hopefully by then I will be able to write about it.

In the meantime, just getting by, one day at a time.

I can only tell myself that - this will matter less in 15 days than it does right now, and even less in 15 weeks, 15 months, 15 years...

And I just have to constantly remind myself that I DESERVE BETTER. I DESERVE BETTER.


I cried today. Big, fat tears rolling down my sorry face, especially when I was researching on books that I can read to help me get better. I will get better. Every little step I take in my life from now on will contribute to that. (Unrelated: how do Korean actors cry so prettily? I swear my face swells up whenever I cry)

Labels: , ,